Hull e-State Planner™ is an interactive Will planning application for Estate Planners. Using a structured, visual approach, Advisors can guide their clients through the Will planning process.
Gathering clients’ biographical and asset information is streamlined with a secure, web-based questionnaire that clients can access at any time.
Created by certified estate law specialists, Ian Hull and Jordan Atin, Hull e-State Planner™ can assist all estate planners with comprehensive checklists, tax and probate planning calculations and extensive graphic and text summaries.
With no software to install, Hull e-State Planner™ works on any computer or tablet anywhere with internet access. Client data is kept safe and secure through top-level encryption and is stored in Canada.
Will planning is getting more complex every day. Hull e-State Planner™, is a modern, efficient platform for enhancing estate planning discussions.
Value For Your Clients
- Easy and efficient gathering of biographical and asset information through a secure, online portal.
- A simplified, straight forward structure for planning their will developed by leading estate experts.
- Real time calculations of estate values and income tax and probate tax implications.
- A visual, graphic summary of their will plan.
Value For Advisors
- Improve your will planning meetings by making them visual, interactive and understandable.
- Value-added graphic summaries for clients.
- An efficient information gathering process, reducing the Advisor’s workload.
- Built in comprehensive checklists to ensure important decisions are not missed.
- A simplified and comprehensive model for will planning.
- A defensible record of the client’s information, instructions and notes.